What To Know Before You Go...
advantages of buying a home
are you ready to buy a home?
5 MINUTES TO BUY
- Full Credit Analysis from a Lender is the first step in knowing which direction you need to go. A high credit score doesn’t automatically equal loan approval and a low credit score doesn’t equal automatic loan denial. Your Lender will give you FREE, valuable information from their Tri-merged credit report to explain what you need to do next.
- Financial Resources for a home purchase need to be established and set aside. Your Lender will be able to tell you which type of funds will be allowed or denied as part of your income and down payment.
- Upfront Buyer Costs will include Earnest Money Deposit, Due Diligence Fee (NC purchases), Appraisal Fee (depending on Lender), and Home Inspection. Please contact me or your Lender for exact amounts for each item listed.
- Seller’s Options include the right to NOT to repair or replace any item and sell the home AS-IS. Please contact me for specifics on what the seller MUST replace or repair for you to close the loan.
- The Underwriter has the final say on rather or not your loan will close. They will require you to provide extensive documentation to prove you can repay the loan.
***Contact me for personalized details concerning your home purchase***
Renters: It's the beginning of the month and you know what's due. How much have you already paid your landlord? This chart may surprise you!