A False Balance Is An Abomination...
The reason why the LORD hates dishonest weights and scales, because it represents cheating the people out of their wealth. What happens when a monetary system uses dishonest money?
1. Devalues the currency (inflation)
2. Artificial rise in investment values
3. Creates a debt bubble that collapses
4. Investment values collapse (devaluation)
5. Wages and prices collapse (deflation)
6. Debtors are force into bankruptcy
7. Lenders foreclose and confiscate the borrower's assets.
A Possible Solution...
Precious metals (silver, gold, platinum,) are tangible assets that can be owned and are recognized around the world for their intrinsic value. Take a look how silver and gold is valued in the eyes of financial investors:
- Silver & Gold are precious metals that financial investors recommend as a diversification strategy in uncertain markets
- Silver & Gold are recognized and traded as a commodity worldwide
- Silver & Gold are recognized as a monetary and financial asset worldwide
- Silver & Gold can be passed down to loved ones and to future generations
- Silver & Gold are used in several products such as computers, cell phones, water filters (to name a few) due to their unique properties